What You Need: Pencil , paper, and if you have them-crayons, or markers, or paint to add color to your artwork
What You Do:
Imagine that you are going on an adventure.
- Think about the following questions:
- “Where are you going on your adventure?” (a distant land, somewhere you’ve been before? a new place?)
- “How will you get there?” (by car, plane, train, on foot, via a new mode of transportation?)
- “Who will you see when you arrive?” (a friend? a family member? a creature? an alien?)
- “What will you do on your adventure?”
- These are just a few ideas you can use in your artwork. Please draw and color your adventure.